At Wrapunzel, we work with small quantities as an online boutique. As a result of this, we are unable to do exchanges because of the difficulties it would cause with inventory. Instead, we do direct refunds as well as store credit. In order to facilitate this process, this is what needs to be done from your end!
If you would like to receive a refund or store credit, here is the criteria that needs to be met:
– Merchandise must be unworn and in same condition in which it was received
– The return must be sent to us within 2 weeks of your receiving your package
– The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs of the return
– The item(s) to be returned must have been purchased online at wrapunzel.com. Items purchased in person at a Wrapunzel Boutique cannot be returned via the wrapunzel.com returns process.
– If you are returning a kit, all pieces of the kit must be returned.
– If you are returning a Layering Top (shell), it must be unworn in the original packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for Layering Tops that have been tried on. Sorry about any inconvenience!
Please note that items received as part of the Scarf of the Month Subscription are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
We generally process returns within a week of our receiving them, although unusual situations (holidays, high-volume sales, etc.) may cause a longer processing time. Please feel free to email us if you have any concerns about your return package.
The return address is:
1133 Greenwood Rd. Unit F
Baltimore, MD 21208